It's not much...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
But I am now two weeks grand mal free, this is my personal best.
Ever since I started all this at age 15 (22 now) I have never made it to 2 weeks.

I am still getting petite mals, but, still.
Something to be happy about at Christmas.

As long as they don't pop up with a vengeance on the big day!

Happy christmas x

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thats great Zara,
Hope it continues & you have a great seizure free christmas

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Congrats, and hope you have a Merry Christmas!

We are all wishing you a happy and seizure free holiday season.

There can be a lot of stressors involved in what should be just holiday cheer (traveling, financial pressures, relatives and their dramas, bad food/booze choices, etc.). Don't let it get to you. Be sure to get your sleep. You'll be fine.

:) Thankyou! As long as I get through the holidays I will be happy!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yes., Congrulations and have a Merry seizure free holiday season it is a big deal this time of year.

congrats on keeping the E-beast away!

I hope you got through the big day ok. That would be a wonderful Christmas gift, wouldn't it?

Back
Top Bottom