keppra is this the one

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

hi jonsey,

that is great news!!! glad that amy was relaxed & positive after the appointment!!! sounds like everything is going to start looking up!!!! dr davies seems very caring & interested in what you have to say about everything which is just great!!!

thanks.... bai had a small seizure lastnight, but it didnt last long went back to sleep for about 10mins then woke up having to go to the toilet but then she was fine... i think we put her to bed to close to having her meds (half hour after roughly) was her 1st in ages!!! i do agree with you on happy days forecasted tho!!!

& thanks for having a glass of wine for me :)

you take care for now too chat soon xxxx

Morning Babyanno3

Hopefully Bai and her meds will settle down and like you said that her seziure was small, hopefully she wont experience any more , once you have that routine.

Must admit i did have more than one last night. lol, glad im not in work till late this morning

take care xxx

hi jonsey,

been pretty busy here the last few days... bai seems to have settled down atm & she is really happy bout it too!!!

i hope your day was alright after you had the seizures!!! hope you & your family are well

take care & i will talk again soon

cecile

Hi babyann03

Hows it going , hope you are all doing well . How did you get on in school after .

sharron x

Hi babyann03

Hope everything ok with Bai. Missing the updates on how you are getting on x

Back
Top Bottom