Kia Ora frm NZ

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Hello all,

I googled Epilepsy and i read a post that i found very interesting. I decided i must register to this forum and learn more.

So here i am. I kno i am going to enjoy my time here. :woot::woot:

Welcome Kia :hello:

I know that you will enjoy your time here too! This is a fantastic place to be. Everyone is ready to help you, listen to you, or just hold your hand if you want. Get comfy, relax and enjoy!!

Hi Kia, welcome!

Make yourself at home, explore all the different forums here, and post, chat, or vent as the mood strikes...

Best,
Nakamova

Kia Ora eh? That's the name of a juice drink over here. Welcome to the site! :)

Now, as an Aussie, I would welcome you as "Dark Aura" *wink* Kia Ora being New Zealand speak for "Hi".

So, g'day, Dark Aura, and welcome to CWE. What did you see that attracted you to the site?

This is a great site, and the people here have been a tremendous help to many members, myself included, when the medical system can't give us the answers we seek.

There is so much to learn here, and so much support on offer.

Teehee Kia Ora is Maori for hello

Tena koe Dark Aura - I'm also in NZ!

:D

Kia Ora from NZ too :)
I have also found this site by browsing. It is a great site and everybody is really nice. Tried NZ support but nothing doing. Had brochures sent and thats about it. Anyway welcome and make the best of every day.
Aroha
Anette :)

Welcome,

I hope you will have the same experience I have on this forum, it has been so helpful.

Hello. I am new to this forum. My wife and I have 4 beautiful children. Our daughter, 7 has recently been diagnosed with E. She's had 2 seizures in about 6 weeks. Her MRI was clean, her EEG had occurrences. She is on Keppra. She doing great, but my fear and Anxiety of it happening again is terrible. She sleeps in our bed at night because I am that afraid. Looking for some positive vibes, hope and advice. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom