Looking for a doctor

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
40 yo wife of epileptic spouse 41, 3 children 12,9 and 6. Nocturnal Seizures for approx 2.5 yrs. Taking 500mg Zonisamide. Has episodes of 1-3 seizures in a night approx. every other month. I never get used to it and hope there is the possibility of a seizure free future.
I'm looking for a good, no an excellent, epilepsy dr. in the Tamp/Orlando area. I heard BRAIN may be able to help

:hello: jamminjep1

Welcome to CWE, I have responded to
you via PM. Hopefully the telephone call
to that number will be of further assistance
to you!

:tup:

Welcome - Jammin
Brain has been feeling a bit "off" the last couple days. Give her some time to get back to you.

I have a teenage daughter that started having seizures last year, so I also hold the wish for a seizure free future. I am looking at how nutrition and additives, specifically MSG can cause seizure. Also metabolic disturbances can also cause seizures. It really requires a careful journal. Not always easy when you are not with the one having seizures 100% of the time.

*** Well all be..... Brain and I cross-posted. Glad to see you up and about Sharon.

Hi jamminjep1, welcome to the forum. :hello:

Welcome!....

Hello jamminjep1, I'm sympathetic to your spouse's situation (but luckily I'm not having to endure that frequency at this time!)....and I just wanted to tell you 'thanks for the hard work!' on their behalf.........I hope Brain can help you out!
:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom