New To Epilepsy Forum

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

bsbarni

New
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, My name is Ben and I thought I'd introduce myself. I've never been a part of one of these forums before but thought I'd jump head first into this. I have Grand Mal Seizures that are controlled by Tegratol and have not had a seizure for 5 or 6yrs. I'm 35yrs old and have had my disorder since I was 6yrs old. If there is anything I can do to contribute please let me know I'm happy to help and I'm sure I'll have my future questions as life moves forward. Hope everyone had an amazing New Year and lets maximize our lives in 2012:)

Ben

Welcome to CWE Ben

It's good to have you here. I've been on Tegretol for a long time myself. It seems to work the best but it still isn't controlling my seizures that well.

We all seem to gain from each others experience so just check out the other "rooms" on the site, make yourself at home and Chime in when you want or just stay silent if that's what makes you comfortable.

Hi Ben :hello:

Welcome to the site. You will meet lots of interesting people and read about interesting topics. Glad to have you!

Back
Top Bottom