New Here

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

allanw580

New
Reaction score
hey room im new here i have a gluten allergy and i have seizures too i went 8 yrs wth out a seizure its because at 25 i found out that i had a gluten allergy and went seizure free until a month ago i had a seizure at the ou texas game in front of 85,00 ppl

Hi allanw580, welcome to CWE!

I moved your post to the Foyer, so folks could see it and welcome you.

Best,
Nakamova

HI Allan and welcome. My son and I have issues with gluten too. My son has intolerance and I get very upset stomac too from gluten. Im sorry you had a seizure again! Did you become seizure free cutting gluten from the diet?. Hugs Malla

Back
Top Bottom