New Here

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Hello I am Christine and have finally decided to grow some roots into the Epilepsy community :) I have Complex Partial Seizure with Secondary generalizations my case is considered intractiable after several medications trials I still continue to have seizures. I currently am taking Tegretol 800mg and Topamax 400mg a day and I am looking into alterative therapy methods. This is just the begining of my story hopefully I will get to know you all better it has taken me a long time to break free of denial and bring myself to this point.

Hi and welcome!

This is a great site. The members provide a wealth of information and advice, as well as support and empathy. Feel free to wander around and explore the different forums. There are places to laugh, vent and chat, as well as post questions. Two alternative approaches you might want to consider are special diets (particularly gluten-free) and neurofeedback.

Best,
Nakamova

Welcome Christine

I hope you feel comfortable here. I'm not big on forums or groups online or not but this place seems to be the exception for me.

Welcome to our group! This place is my lifeline....I found it when I got diagnosed with simple and complex partials about 2 years ago. Sometimes you need to have support, get information or just vent and here everyone understands.

Back
Top Bottom