New here, motor induced seizures??

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Hey so I've never seen a doctor about this or talked to anyone, but I think I keep having these simple partial siezures induced by movement. Whenever I start to walk sometimes I get this feeling and sometimes I offset what I think to be the seizure. It normally starts with my hand and wrist curling up and sometimes my arm moves close to my chest and then I make a strange face and can't help but turning my head to where my ear is touching my shoulder. Sometimes my seizures are bad and I have to stop what I'm doing, and sometimes nothing more than just my hand and wrist curl up but I can continue walking and don't make any facial change. I'm new here and don't know anything about what's happening with me, any comments from y'all would be great

Back
Top Bottom