New Here and scared about withdrawing meds!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Hey,

Wow, 2000mg to nothing – I’d be in hospital if I was yanked off Epilim straight away! Are you taking Depakote right now?

Lola, that's great news :) ... nice one!! onwards and upwards! When is the next reduction?

Yeah, still on Depakote, 1000 mg ER at night along with keppra, trileptal and gabitril. I've been on Depakote the longest of all of them though.

I can relate to being at work when you have a seizure.

I had one lucky my chair faced the wall. what I didn't realize that with smacking of my lips, I had lipstick up to my nose, down to my chin. No one said a thing. When I went into the bathroom and saw what a mess I was, I just got it off.
Put my lipstick back on (cann't live without lipstick) and went back to work.

After that my co-workers didn't act any different, or maybe they did--I chose not to pay them any attention.

With all that said that doesn't that it didn't brought me.

Back
Top Bottom