new to this site

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Leanne

New
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Leanne, I'm 21, and I decided to join this forum to express my feelings and thoughts, and maybe give advice to others with epilepsy. I have had epilepsy since I was 12 so I feel I have a lot to offer to this site!

Welcome Leanne

It's always good to get more peoples input here. Hopefully you'll get a lot out of the site here as well.

In the meantime have a coffee:cheers:, it's on the house. We've even got tea if you'd like.

epileric speaks the truth, so I'll just say that he speaks for me too. Welcome aboard and take your meds.:agree:

Hi Leanne! Welcome to CWE. :) Feel free to ask questions, chime in, or vent when needed. :)

Hi Leanne - Welcome to CWE
I think you do have quite a lot to share. I am glad that you joined us.
My daughter had her first seizure at 14. She is 17 right now.

welcome

Welcome-I guess with almost a decade with E under your belt you do have quite a bit offer. Looking forward to chatting with you.

Welcome Leanne!! My daughter is 12, diagnosed at 10. Maybe you could give me some insight into what she may be going through. :soap:

Hi Leane, belated welcome to the forum. :hello:

Back
Top Bottom