Not New, But I'm Back!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Bee91

New
Reaction score
I'm Brandi. I'm 19. It's been a long timed since I've been here last cos I don't have internet. (right now I'm on my cell phone!) and a lot's changed! I've got a driver's license cos I'm seizure free! Woot! Still on several meds. however.. I'm a part time college student going for nursing, and a full time worker at a plasma center across my town. I can't even remember the last time I had a seizure and hopefully I won't have anymore :)

Hey Bee! havent seen you in a while.

Glad to here things are going good for you. especially on the seizure front. What do you do at the plasma center???

I just started last week. Right now I hook up the autophereisis machines, disconnect the donor, and make sure everything is going ok with all the donors. I have my phlebot certificate and I want to be a phlebotomist there soon!

:woot:

I was wondering what had happened to you Brandi. Glad to hear that you have been seizure free for a while! Fantastic news.

:e:

Hi Bee!

:clap:

Congratuations on being seizure-free. Very happy to hear that you are seizure-free. Hoping you stay seizure-free forever and ever. Wishing you the very best of luck on that. Also hoping your studies to be a nurse go very well and that the pleblologist (spelling?) goes well for you too. Hoping you are enjoying your driving. How does it feel to be driving? I bet you are really loving it!!!

:clap:

Miss Choccy

Susan

:e:

Hey there

Brandi, it's GREAT to see you again!

Congrats on the college thing--I'm sure you'll do well. And the seizure-free streak is cool as well!

:)

I love hearing that someone's seizure-free. So great!

Back
Top Bottom