Relaxation techniques

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

That's great-the NHS do a lot of GP referrals across the UK I think. It's a great idea. ����

Perfect ����. Hope you continue to enjoy it & reap the rewards ��.
Take care & speak soon xx

I was doing my meditation trying to sleep and it was working but lastnight biggest spider size of a plate was walking over my mouth.I don't think I will ever sleep again

ROLFLMAO . I don't mind spiders . Don't bother me at all . Now if it had been a moth I would of burnt down the house and moved .

Lmao! How weird is that? I got into the shower this morning, & then all of a sudden a black object scurried under the curtain-frightened the life out of me����. It was pretty big, & looked like it had fangs too ����. And yes-it was a spider ��

On tv at moment they talking about uk having big plague of spiders ever had.Now I know I won't sleep again

I was doing my meditation trying to sleep and it was working but lastnight biggest spider size of a plate was walking over my mouth.I don't think I will ever sleep again

Lol I would be traumatized for life. A few years ago, I was lying on my back and woke up from a nap to find a nice sized spider a few inches hanging in front of my face.

There are always more spiders around at this time of year as they are all out looking for a mate !!

I am using this sound HZ 432 on sound scale if you can get past the sound of a cat being strangled or badly played violin it do seem to work,can find it on YouTube

Relaxation

Ever tried progressive muscle relaxation? If u find a really good instructor, he can teach u a lot of things - from quickly getting calm in a stressful situation to falling asleep without difficulty. I personally know somebody who wasn´t able to fly and now does it as any other person.
And when i don´t feel OK i sometimes do Chi Gong and Tai Chi watching youtube, there are a lot of different classes.

I have been thinking about trying yoga. There is a yoga place that is only a few blocks from me.
I was wondering how physically demanding is it?
I was also wondering what kind of clothes I would need? Since I can't drive it might be hard for me to get some, if I would need anything special.

I thought yoga be bit piss then I decided go to advance class because simple class nothing did not stretch me at all .OMG I thought I was in torcher chamber and where the breath is important I needed iron lung.So yes it go to advance class you be able use your knees as ear muffs

Back
Top Bottom