Speech problems

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I just did a little reading and saw that the three medicines can react with each other. I'm sorry but I couldn't find what the reactions were though.

Taking more than the prescribed dosage of meds can cause problems too. Did your dr tell you to do this when you felt your needed to? Did he also tell you to add Frisian if you aren't doing good or should you be taking all on a regularly?

Talk to your dr about taking all three meds together and see if maybe you should change some of them.

Aed

Yes. i do all this on dr`s advice and he knows about all possible interactions..

Back
Top Bottom