what are you eating?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Tonight was homemade turkey, rice with veggie soup. Glad I had the cut up turkey, and turkey broth in the freezer. Hubby has the flu. I thought it might help.

fresh orange slices and ripple chips. mmmm, saturdays :)

Made Blueberry muffins, sausage and smoothie drink this morning. No the sausage and muffins were not part of the smoothie. ;)

Sweet and sour chicken with rice,made in man's best friend.The microwave,god what an invention.

awww neil, me thinks you need a good lass there to do some home cookin for you...

I'm cooking my dinner at the moment, going to be having a baked dinner. Crumbed chicken with a sauce in centre of it, roast potato, roast sweet potato, carrot & corn kernells.
And when I get hungry later tonight I'll have fresh fruit salad :).

Last edited:
I was going to have fettucine with a salmon sauce for dinner but my neighbour just brought me in dinner, lamb rack with roast potato, roast pumpkin, broccoli, cauliflower.

A bunch of antacids – What they provide in heartburn relief is matched by rich calcium goodness. Two birds with one stone.

Today its celery with almond butter, a banana, two cups of coffee and im about to warm up seasoned chicken with asparagus and mushrooms and a sweet potato.....havent figured out dinner yet. :)

A bunch of antacids – What they provide in heartburn relief is matched by rich calcium goodness. Two birds with one stone.

hahaha that put a smile on my face, granted for the wrong reasons, but thanks.

a dr pepper. and an over priced, protien bar, I was in bed till 3 today. hardcore caffiene withdrawls from med changes.

dont want to go back to my aphasia seizures,

cup of coffee. at work with a full lunch and tho my stomach wants food, i don't.
this rarely happens here but the girls were shedding tears saying goodbye to someone who's transferring and as soon as i seen everyone's eyes well up that was it for me. and i don't even know her that well, it just hits at weird times if you have something always sitting in your throat - no one here knows about the surgery. fucking epilepsy.

so, if i can get to it, orange, apple, grain salad (anyone eat quinoa?), and crackers. bleh.

(anyone eat quinoa?)
I do! I like it in cold salads, I've also had quinoa soup (with potatos, greens and cilantro) when I was in Peru. One of these days I'll make some for myself.

how do ya do that girl... must have a stomach of steel!

Love anything spicy. Here in Dallas there's atleast 1 mexican food joint on every corner. Well, not quite, but you get the idea. :p

:D

Back
Top Bottom