When was your last seizure?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Starfish

New
Reaction score
I have gone without having a seizure for a month, and I consider that a reason to celebrate ^.^

When was the last time you had a seizure? We can celebrate together.

Congrats to you!

I'm coming up on 4 years, knock-on-wood.

Today would be my 4th day without a seizure.

That's pretty good for me.

And congrats to you too Eric!

Thanks Nak, You do definitely deserve a (bigger) congrats for having gone so long without *knock on wood*.

I suppose 4 hours isn't really an achievement ....... but well done everyone else :) congrates

Thanks! Though I'm very aware how lucky I am that my seizures are currently controlled by meds.

I suppose 4 hours isn't really an achievement ....... but well done everyone else congrates
4 hours, 4 days, 4 months, 4 years -- hey, every seizure-free moment is precious.

We got all the 4's ha ha ha!! Well Im quite chuffed cause my boyfriend finally got it on video .... so i canshow the neurologist now ....

Simple Partial 17 hours, Tonic Clonic (in four days) will be 13 months.

Good for you Nak! Did that well myself once and man what a treat!!

13 months since I've had any auras or simple/complex partials seizures & 4 years since I took a tonic clonic :).

Thank you Eric & Nak.
I am probably really 14 months seizure free because the last partial I wrote in my diary was February last year but I am sure I had a couple of auras before my surgery that I didn't worry about writing down. So it is much easier to use the day I had the surgery as the last day I had a seizure lol.

Last edited:
4 hours, 4 days, 4 months, 4 years -- hey, every seizure-free moment is precious.

That is so true Nak, I have always thought that every day/week/month etc any of us can go without a seizure is great but the longer time we go without a seizure is fantastic.

Simple partial - a few minutes ago (a bad day for them today, tonight feels like its beenn non stop!), tonic clonic two months ago which is pretty good :)

Glad to see people are doing so well though :)

Last edited:
Boo for the simple partials, yay for the 2 months t-c landmark!

let's see about 3 hours a bunch of clusters but like you said any minute not seizing is a good minute.

Back
Top Bottom