Where Is Everybody?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

acshuman

New
Reaction score
Why are there so many people watching this site, but nobody is sayIng or asking anything? I thought this FORUM was the best one that I had ever found! I have never seen this site seem so dead! We(everybody) needs to open up and make contacts so that the FORUM can accomplish what it is supposed to: HELP ALL OF IT'S MEMBERS! This help can't be given if nobody is willing to ask any questions or talk about something! COME ON, LET'S MAKE THIS A SITE WE CAN BE PROUD OF! :clap:

acshuman

Just trying to live my life at the moment. It's awfully hard with depression ruling my world. Went to bed at about 4 am this morning and slept till about 9 pm this evening. Now have an epileptologist appointment in the morning which I'm NOT looking forward to. I do have to get out of the apartment though and pick up a prescription among other things. Ugh.

Interesting what you observe. I used to post somewhat often or reply to others, but rarely did I get replies to my posts. After quite a spell I relatively, slowly drifted away for the most part.

GJ

Hi achuman,

I've been checking out the forum twice and day and responding as well as posting so I've been here. Wishing you well and God Bless You!

Sue

I've been on a lot. I reply to posts that I can relate to. I haven't really started any new discussions.
I do wish that my CPs would get under control. I'm still averaging 1-3 breakthroughs/month.

These things tend to go in waves. And members come and go according to their needs. In the past we've had some very lively discussions on the site, but it's much quieter now for various reasons.

CWE is a terrific source of information -- at this point the forum has been around long enough that people can glean a lot from past threads without necessarily having to sign in and post a question.

This is one of my few ways to connect with others. My sons are at school all day, & how much TV can one watch? Thanks to complex partials, I can't cook (something I enjoy) w/o supervision any more.

Back
Top Bottom