yet another new member to welcome!!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

New
Reaction score
Ok so how many times have you guys had to say hi now?? :roll:

Anyway, my name is ....well Luggy on here, been suffering with E for 25 years now and coping as most are, probably not as bad a sufferer as some here, but having had it for so long i dont think there is much i have not experienced in terms of seizures!

Well yes another boring entrance but maybe i will get to know you all soon enough.

Cheers

Luggy :D

Hello Luggy and welcome to the group. I'm a new one here too so I'm getting to know everyone too. So far everyone seems really nice.
My 17 1/2 year old son, Scott, has a severe seizure disorder- Lennox Gastaut Syndrome- but is now both totally seizure free (since Jan. 20, 2005) and medication free (since August 3, 2005) thanks to the ketogenic diet. Hopefully he'll be "cured' of the seizures but it's too early to tell as he's still on the diet. We start the weaning process this coming Weds. He won't be totally off the diet though for a few more months though.

Hey Luggy

Welcome.

I have been diagnosed since May 2001 but have been seizure free nearly 2 years now. I recently stopped all AED's so we keep our fingers crossed!
:wink:

Hi Luggy, welcome to the forum. :hello:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom