1 year suspension for hugging a teacher????

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

mspang

Stalwart
Reaction score
Anyone hear about this, DUMBEST thing I have ever heard of! Hmmm... :ponder: they forget about the word DETENTION?? Idiots!!

SEXUAL HARASSMENT.

A boy got suspended from school recently because he gave a girl a kiss on the cheek. They did claim it was sexual harassment.

Not to be too blunt, but in the USA, this is what I call The Pussification of America! Gotta' trip on every little thing and throw a fit. Kids are going to grow up and not be able to process reality. Sometimes life sucks and you don't get things your way. Grow the **** up.

/rant

Have nice day. :D

It wasn't always like this, this generation it's gotten ridiculous.
When I was in High school you might have gotten a talking to for getting carried away with your boyfriend kissing more than just the cheek. Hugging a teacher now there's nothing wrong with that.

It seems that today ANYTHING, even an innocent kiss by a 7 year old can be misconstrued, misunderstood and blown out of proportion. I feel sorry for my grandkids. I wouldn't want to be a kid today. Too scary!
M

the kid who was only seven?
when i was told about it, they didnt know how old the kid was.
that kinda makes it sad. at that age, the kid may not know how much weight his or her actions carry.

Anyone hear about this, DUMBEST thing I have ever heard of! Hmmm... :ponder: they forget about the word DETENTION?? Idiots!!

I don't know if I had ever hugged a teacher when I was in school but I don't see anything wrong with that. Now if the one of them grabbed the other's butt during the hug then that would be a different story.

SEXUAL HARASSMENT.

A boy got suspended from school recently because he gave a girl a kiss on the cheek. They did claim it was sexual harassment.

I don't know if this was the same thing that I heard about but it was a little boy who kissed a girl on the hand and was suspended for sexual harassment.

The little boy kept asking his mom what 'sex' was because he didn't know anything about it.

They dropped the charge after two (?) weeks and told the little boy to leave the little girl alone and not go around her any more.

Heck when I was in school we used to hide places and make out. Never got suspended for it but would get yelled at.

This is just getting out of control. It is soooo stupid. I gave my teachers hugs because they were really helpful to me. Literally saving me from myself and helpng me through tough times. Hell one of my math teachers actually passed me with a D- when I was supposed to get an F. I hugged my teachers on graduation day and everything...what are they gonna do start telling graduates if they hug there teachers when they graduate that they won't get there diploma?

i read about ten year olds on sex offenders list...i would thought ten year old have great trouble finding dick let alone use it....little girls who forced have female circumcistion(yes in uk and usa)forced marrages is classed as cultural but give teacher hug or peck on cheek it harrisment,world really is mad

Back
Top Bottom