The 20 Worst Foods in America

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Birdbomb

VNS Guru
Reaction score
The 20 Worst Foods in America

Fess up! How many of you have eaten any of this ...ahem...cuisine?

I've had the Quiznos Classic Italian and Chili's Awesome Blossom didn't finish either one but the rest of that stuff doesn't even sound remotely appetizing.
smiley_186.gif

Well out of that list the Quiznos sub is the only thing I may have eaten. I usually choose a sub from their menu and have them add the items I want to it.

The rest of that list is full of garbage IMHO. Most of those foods will cause intestinal problems.

I feel left out! LOL!

I noticed none of my cooking was listed
and I feel left out!

:(

:roflmao:

:hi5: :cheers:

Dinner at my place instead of there?

ok, ill fess up lol ... Ive had a Swanson's beef pot pie... :noevil: Grande Taco Salad with Taco Beef... ummm Carl's Jr. Double Six Dollar Burger (once last year) except for the Taco salad ..

[hulu]umxmTijZLcnMhDPJjmYd5g[/hulu]

I am proud to say that neither Rebecca nor I have ever tasted any of this. Now... I can't say that for my teenage boys.

{Taco Town video}

:roflmao:

That explains why my tracksuit bottoms were tight after the first time I visited Florida !....since then I wised up :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just last night, I went to a fast food burger joint. I almost never go to those places. It was crowded. One of the employees, disgruntled with too much work, made a really loud moo sound like a cow. I don't think too many people got it but I found it funny. The pimple lights at the french fries shine on the most unhealthy food! Yuck. I'm getting something healthy from now on.

I am horrible. I like all the unhealthy type foods. The Chipotle Mexican Grilled Chicken Burrito is of my favorite foods. Fortunately, there is no Chipotle Mex. Grill where I live now. I have had Uno's deep dish pizza also which was OK. I have never had the Six Doller Burger but I am sure I have had many burgers as unhealthy as that one!!!

I am horrible. I like all the unhealthy type foods. The Chipotle Mexican Grilled Chicken Burrito is of my favorite foods. Fortunately, there is no Chipotle Mex. Grill where I live now. I have had Uno's deep dish pizza also which was OK. I have never had the Six Doller Burger but I am sure I have had many burgers as unhealthy as that one!!!
My ultimate weakness is dark chocolate. A little is OK. But I find it hard to have just one piece.
Doughnuts are the top of my list for unhealthy stuff. The better they taste, the worst they are for you!

No chocolate is safe when I am around. Years ago I even ate chocolate covered ants.

Back
Top Bottom