Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Bernard

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
I'd like to wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year. For everyone who is struggling with uncontrolled seizures or untolerable side effects from meds, I hope you find new doors of opportunity for a better solution.

HERE HERE!!!!

champagne_toast.jpg

Thank You and a Happy New Year to you and your family.
This forum is a wonderful forum, glad I found it.

2010_12051.gif

Billy.

I was going to start a new year thread but new you probably already did.

:bigmouth:Happy Happy New Year all

2009 has been both painful and fabulous. I've been given a new lease on life and am going to use it wisely this new year. I really am and not just making a bound to fail resolution. I've sent in my volunteer from for The Epilepsy Foundation of Michigan and I've done my year end donations to them and upgraded my membership here. I didn't know we could and its worth way more than the $10.00 CWE asks for, I think we all can afford that.(hint hint) Hey lest see how many people we can get to upgrade by midnight.:rock:

Last edited:
In 2009 I spent more time at CWE than ever before -- what an important resource and special community this is. Thanks Bernard! I wish everyone all the best for 2010.

It is now already New Year 2010 here in Oz! Wishing all here at CWE a Happy & Healthy New Year!

Bernard *ditto* "new doors of opportunity" & thank you for making this place for us.

Best Wishes to you and your family.

Roo

Almost 6,5 hours to go in Holland. It's 16.33 PM here at this moment.
So I'll wait for 2010 to send you my best wishes.

HAPPY NEW YEAR and best of health to everyone here on CWE in 2010! Thanks Bernard for creating this "nest" for all of us where we can share, laugh, cry and understand each other where others don't.

I'd like to wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year. For everyone who is struggling with uncontrolled seizures or untolerable side effects from meds, I hope you find new doors of opportunity for a better solution.

amen! may you all have a fantastic, healthy, and prosperous new year!

happy new year!!

Happy New Year everyone! May you all have a blessed,prosperous New Year! Tonight hubby will be partying and so will I. Well at least till Abby decides it's bed time.:) I am so thankful for my family here. I cannot imagine life without you guys. So, from my family at home to my CWE family, may you have a especially blessed New Year!

A Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you too skillefer! We here on the east coast of Australia are already two hours and fifteen minutes in to 2010! Wow - actually never thought I would see the day.........oh, now starting to sound like an oldie! :roflmao:

Hope you have a Great New Year!

2009 is what it was.
2010 may it far exceed the previous year.
:dancing::dancing:

:dancing2::dancing2:

:wave::wave:

:sw::sw:

Happy New Year! Tonight we will be having loads of fun. Try not to drink too much :p and barbeque! Its gonna be a weird new years, but we are definitely making the most of it.

you are very strong Jen, God bless your family and happy new years to you as well.

Cheers! I love new years, its a new beginning and a type to move on to great things. Hope everyone's is fantastic!

A very happy new year to all at CWE. I find great comfort and support during the bad days when I can always rely on peoples experiences on this forum to help me. What a bunch of buddies. God bless you all.
Arthur

'Tis the

best way to put a smile on MY face!!!

istockphoto_4656039-new-years-toast.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR, ONE AND ALL!

May you have happiness, health, and a home here with us at CWE!

Cheers!

"Whatever inspires us tells us the direction we should go. When we find the place we are meant to be, we become so consumed by its constant creation that the frivolous filling of an imaginary void becomes a thing of the past."

Wishing you all an incredible 2010. May you all find peace.

Happy New Years to all! Thanks Bernard for creating a home for us. I am praying for some positive outcome for all here.

Back
Top Bottom