Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Hope 2010 is a good year for everyone

Last edited:
attachment.php

Here's to health and happiness
A toast to the New Year
Peace and joy to all of us
Prosperity and cheer!

Years come and go, some bad, some good.
New years provide the space,
Each to fill with what one would,
Windows onto grace.

Years come and go, yet still we toast
Each one, for each one seems
As though it were a new-found coast,
Rich with hope and dreams.

p.s. Thought is was time to give my 'happy meal' a face.

Meet my eldest son, Joni. :)

(Posted January 1st 2010 at 1.33 AM, The Netherlands)

HAPPY NEW YEAR. I can't think of anywhere else I'd like to spend it. OK I'm cheating this is my first New Year without my kids and my hubby is snoring on the couch. KISS KISS :woot::woot:

Good Morning all you revelers!!! Time to wake up, watch the parades, and then FOOTBALL. (bet you can't guess which game I will watch)

Happy New Year to all of you. May yours hopes for the new year and new decade be fulfilled.

When I was young, the year 2000 was so far away and futuristic. Now that is 10 years gone by already. So many of the 'dream' inventions from back then are now just normal everyday items. However, my wife is still waiting for those flying cars we always heard about. :)

Take time to remember those that have passed, but also look with hope upon the new ones who enter our lives.

happy-new-years-day-fireworks-graphics-490x490.bmp

New%20Years%20Eve%202005%20Fireworks.jpg

funny-pictures-resolution-cats-treadmill.jpg

When I was young, the year 2000 was so far away and futuristic. Now that is 10 years gone by already.

:agree:Yeah... Buckeye...
Am I getting that old? Born in 1969. :paperbag:
Remember how we all feared the 'millenium bug'?

In my school days we didn't have any computers. :comp:
At University I was so proud to have an electric type writer...

Wish you a great year!

Happy 2010 to everyone. I hope you all had a lovely time bringing in the New Year. Best Wishes Debbie :woot:

Quotes for the New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

"For last year's words belong to last year's language and next year's words await another voice."—T.S. Eliot

"New Year's Day - Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual."—Mark Twain

"Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man."—Benjamin Franklin

"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day."—Edith Lovejoy

"A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other."—Anonymous

"An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves."—Bill Vaughn

"New Year's Day is every man's birthday."—Charles Lamb

"Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account."—Oscar Wilde

Happy New Years! We had an amazing party. Jordan's picture was up on the counter the whole time. Im sure he was partying with us. I didn't get too drunk! (are you amazed? I am! :p) And we had a REALLY good time. Hope yall did too!

I have a feeling my mother and my uncle (they were Irish twins) were up there drinking celestial champagne while we were here saddled with the domestic! God bless them, they loved their drinks!

I was the good one last night. I was the driver, so I behaved. Great party though with a great band.

I behaved too. A few glasses of wine only, although I love champagne. It was pretty icy on the roads, so I needed to be extra alert for my drive home...

There is the Sci-Fi movie, 2010 on TV today. Where I live, it will be at 5 pm on channel TCM.

Would someone do me a favor? I have joined the GARD Social Group. There are no pictures there. Would someone please add some pictures for me and brighten up the room?

Last edited:
What kind

of pictures do you want, Ruth?? Pictures of food?

Hi Meetz, it does not have to be of food. It can if that is what you want.

I just want cheerful pictures!! Any kind of cheerful pictures will be find. I want to brighten up the room.

Happy 2010 everyone! Started the new decade in style by acquiring a malicious computer virus!

Am browsing the forum with my blackberry atm (not fun)!

I wish you all good health, happiness, laughter and above all else, love. Onwards and upwards :D

Sorry to

hear about the computer virus, Tempus. That's not cool. But at least you can still get on the site! :)

Hmmmm, I will think of a couple good pictures, Ruth...... LOL......

Back
Top Bottom