All QUEEN fans must watch!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

qtowngirl

CWE Supporter/E Hater
Supporter
Reaction score
Wow. After you've watched it once watch it again with your eyes closed or minimized screen. Don't think I'd know it wasn't Freddie, would just think it was live or something like that... Holy crap he's good!!! :clap:

Wow,credit wheres credits due.You were right q,he does sound like the original Freddie,surely he must be in a Queen tribute band.If he aint then he should be!

roger mercury held a contest to do a queen extravanganza tour, auditioned drummers, singers, guitarists... the whole bit. there's even one here (second link) that is on american idol with brian may and roger. And the first link here, bohemian rhapsody, well holy F is all I can say.

WOW,
Thanks for sharing Qtown :clap:.
I think Bohemian Rhapsody is my favourite Queen song lol.

:clap:WOW
Thanks for sharing qtowngirl, that is amazing.

You're welcome guys, isn't he something else? I can't stop watching and listening to him.
Try this one... same song but it's just him on piano, no band. So multi-talented!!
I put the bohemian rhapsody one on for my bf this morning, and when he tried to guess he said, 'that's freddie.' NOPE!!!!!!!!

Gives me bloody shivers.

Last edited:
Wow, He is so good its hard not to mistake him for Freddie

Wow, that guy is good.
Now I am looking up Queen songs to listen to lol :). I guess having Queen songs stuck in my head is much better then the whistle song which I had stuck in my head a few weeks ago :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom