America's Most Stressful Cities

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I love Seattle, but I have lived here all my life. Police everywhere. Of course Seattle is why I am such a coffee freak. It is far from laid back. We have so many great schools and doctors out here that we have very stressed out families and relationships. Take a walk around Seattle. Pike Place Market is fun. If you like the water its something you will never forget. And the mountains.....well. But there are a lot of mental hospitals. Even down the street. People watching is great. But catching a bus in Seattle, well that all depends on what time it is and who you want to sit next to. NY is the taxi.It is crazy beautiful. What do you want a picture of ?

For the sports fans

stressful cities:

Cleveland with the Indians and the Browns (0-3).

Cincinnati with the Reds and Bengals (0-3).

At least one of them will win this weekend as the Bengals and Browns play each other for worst team in the NFL honors.

At least we have good old Columbus - which I would choose over the others even without the buckeyes.

When I went back to IL this year , I did go to Chicago. I have to say it was funny. Everybody yelling at everybody. I had some anxiety pills that they could use but it probably wouldn't of blended in with their drinking. LOL just kidding

stressful cities:

Cleveland with the Indians and the Browns (0-3).

Cincinnati with the Reds and Bengals (0-3).

At least one of them will win this weekend as the Bengals and Browns play each other for worst team in the NFL honors.

At least we have good old Columbus - which I would choose over the others even without the buckeyes.

If I were a gambling woman, I could go
"ALL IN" on this one that OHIO would win
and would win!

:roflmao:

Frankly I am surprised that my area isn't
listed in there at all - considering driving on
US 19 is a LIFE or DEATH matter!

PS: they don't make "Pray for me I drive on
US 19" bumper stickers without a reason!

Then again, we have Bridges don't they just
sound so "Floridian" and lovely?

Cannibal Causeway?
Suicide Skyway?
Frankenstein Bridge?
Deadman's Candy? aka Candy's Gandy Bridge?

And oh yeah, Spaghetti Junction (2-75 meets
I-4) has now become Malfunction Junction.

I could go on and on and on ...

It's too dangerous to drive here and that's
should raise your stress level sky high!

PS: We are (head bowed down low) in the
top ranked areas of the worse places to drive,
3 of them are right near my own home!

Back
Top Bottom