Annoyed after EEG headset fell off...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Ok so the forum said it's a place to let off steam so here I go. I went to the neurologist office yesterday to get fitted for an EEG headset which I was suppose to wear for 48 hours. After waiting two hours (Btv there was only 1 person besides me in the waiting a room) they finally take me, my dad asked them how long the actual process should take, they said twenty minutes. The technician explained she was new to that office n still wasn't sure where everything was.
After getting the twenty things on my head she proceeds to wrap my head like. Mummy, extremely tight. You could tell during the process she was a little nervous. She proceed to search for ways to keep the two boxes attached to me. First she tried the belt, than ultimately put them into a bag that was to small for them. All of this stuff I could forgive and forget and wouldn't even be posting of I hadn't awoke this morning to find the entire thing off my head and only two remains wires still attached to my head. I'm just extremely pissed off that after all of that I most likely will have to do this whole process again. It's extremely annoying and I'm just overall pissed off. Thank you for listening. Have a good weekend.

I don't blame you, I would be pissed off too.

I hope i works out better for you the next time.

Oh my goodness. Such a bummer!

My first EEG was a short one. I had a CP seizure while he was hooking them up and ripped most the leads off during it. Scared the Guy half to death. Unfortunately the machine wasn't plugged in so they missed it. But at least I had medical personnel witness it.

Back
Top Bottom