Anybody else sports crazed here?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
As a biiiiig NBA fan, im really really jonesing for the basketball season to start. Not long until the football season, which should keep me going until basketball begins....
Anyone else feeling my pain?
Who does everyone support?

Well, I'm

not a HUGE fan, as in I don't go tailgating or anything, but I do enjoy watching games. Purdue Boilermakers (check out my location), Indianapolis Colts, and the Indiana Pacers are my usual faves.........although I do have a few others. My youngest son, on the other hand, is a walking sports statistical data bank. And a walking GPS system, too. *eyeroll*:roflmao:

Well I live in the Boston area, so I have no choice! Sox, Pats, Celts, Bs, the Revs -- never a dull moment... :)

College football is the only sport that I have a passion for watching. I enjoy playing most sports.

Myself I am really looking forward to the NFL season to begin. Fan of Bengals, Reds, and Kentucky Wildcats basketball.

Oh yes!!! I live in Dallas Cowboy country. But all my life have never been a fan. I love the Colts too, Meetz!!! Manning was my QB on my fantasy team last year and scored me a lot of points..:)

My QB for FF this time is Brett Favre. We'll see how he does..fingers crossed. :roflmao:

Are you ready for some football??? :rock:

I like watching basketball and hockey as well, but it's just not the same. ;)

i do love football, but im kinda small ha, so it has never been my game to play, i love playing basketball though and its always more interesting following the sport you play most too. But i sure am ready for some football, interested to see how Favre will do for the vikings. I sense a good season coming on!

Who do you thinks gonna win the league this year?

Well, of

COURSE it HAS to be THE COLTS!!!!!:bigmouth::bigmouth::banana::banana:

Rugby :D (Similar to American Football without the sissy padding and helmets:pfft:) I of course support Ireland *nod*

Grand slam this year wooo! We beat all the other teams in the Six Nations tournament which is England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Italy and France. We won every award going this year lol.​

Sports Fans

:banana:Hey Ya'll I'm just a big ole hillbilly Nascar fan, but I do love my Cowboys also!
Please don't hold all this against me.

Hahahaha, can't hold that against ya. :)

Was just working on my fantasy football roster....my defence plays the Cowboys week 1- c'mon Tampa Bay. I am hoping for a lot of turnovers. :D

Football stars THURSDAY!!! 3 days away. Woohoooo!!! :rock:

Formula One is my biggie...haven't missed a race in 14 yrs, even when I was in labour. My daughter was born 7 minutes after the end of the Australian GP in 1998, the one where David Coulthard moved over just before the finish line to let Mika Hakkinen past...I was DETERMINED I wasn't going to miss the race! I do watch Nascar occaisionally, but it's not shown until 1.30am over here, so I only get to see it sometimes.

meh

My son and my money went to Texas.
He had a sports scholarship.
He was a wide out.
He ran the 40 in 4.5 seconds.
But political bs won out.
Anything above high school is about marketing, not skill.

I enjoy the LLWS.

Back
Top Bottom