Anyone know of cheap place for eyeglasses?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

BIGMAN131307

Veteran
Reaction score
Does anyone know of cheap place for eyeglasses?

I'm not looking for just any eyeglasses. I want to buy frames with completely round lenses. If that wasn't hard enough, they need to be 50-20-145 (140mm hinge to hinge/total width).
I do know about two brands: Berkshire Chase & Savile Row

But those run $205-$400 just for the basic frames.

For those prices I may as well go to my local optician. I can't be the only guy in this big world that needs/wants this type/size of frames for a reasonable price.

Where can I look online for frames in that size & shape?

https://m.zennioptical.com/

Just for kicks, check there. I LOVE zenni. My best, most durable pair was only $8.

You can narrow it down to shape, color, male, female, etc. It does take a little while for shipping, I get mine approx 3 weeks from ordering.

Last edited:
Thx for the link, one of the sites I've already tried. They do have a nice selection, and good prices. But the sizes are limited. :(

The PD size is making it hard there. My PD is 75/76, but that is home measurement. Most opticians wont give you this measurement, even if you buy eyeglasses from them.
They claim you don't need it. :(

If you know of any other sites, please post them. :)

Back
Top Bottom