Bad news, Good news ?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

TeeTees

New
Reaction score
Bad news : I was successful with the interview I had at Audi. They sent me a letter starting with 'Unfortunately', so you can kinda guess the rest.....<booooo>

Good news : I've got another interview on Tuesday. This time it's at Bristol Airport working in the accounts department as a Finance Assistant. At first glance the job description looks real complicated, but when you break it down bit-by-bit it looks real good. Why oh why do they bother with those long words, when not everybody can understand them ?....it's like talking at a seminar and only being able to reach half the crowd, as the other half can't understand you !! I think they should ban all words containing more than two syllables :rock:

So, back to square one, but looking forward to the next opportunity. :woot:

Good luck Tee...I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. It's the only way for me to make life logically acceptable. I would like to believe that you didn't get the first opportunity because there is a better one out there for you.

Good luck Tee...I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. It's the only way for me to make life logically acceptable. I would like to believe that you didn't get the first opportunity because there is a better one out there for you.

Well between you and me, I'll be happier if I get the one up the Airport as it seems more interesting....plus, I done a bit of temporary work up there about 4 years ago, and it seems a real nice friendly place to work too.

I just looked at the Audi interview as being 'experience', and something to learn from, ie. did I answer the questions to the best of my ability, etc.

To be honest, and not making excuses, I think the darn 'night before seizure' didn't really help either.....it kinda threw me off course a little, but hey ho, like you say 'these things happen for a reason'.

Yep, count the AUDI interview as a trial run.

Hopefully the one at the airport is the one for you, Good Luck :tup:

Best of luck TT. You've had your practice run now...so walk in that interview sure of yourself. We're cheering for you! :woot: :clap: -Julie

I am wishing you the best of luck!!!

Awwww.....Thanks everyone

I was gonna ask my boss for a half-day tomorrow, as the interview is a li'l later in the day, but judging by the mood he was in Today I don't think that's gonna be a wise thing....plus two other people being out sick in the office doesn't help either. So I think I'm not left with much choice but to throw a <cough cough> sickie...(I hate lying though, don't you ?)

All I ask now is that I get a REAL good nights sleep tonight - unlike the one I did before the other interview. :rock:

Good Luck Tomorrow & I hope you get a good night's sleep!
Sincerely,
Josie

Best of luck Tee Tee!! Perhaps because of your prior experience at the airport, it'll be the little extra something that gets you the job. :)

Best of

LUCK to ya, TT!!! I'm SURE you'll do well!!!:clap::banana::pfft:

My heart and best wishes will be with you today

055-1.jpg
Tee Tees

Hope you went well in the interview

Well, how did the interview go??? Your curious friends want to know... :D

No doubt you kicked butt. :agree: Hope it was seizure free! :cheers:

-Julie

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom