bad start to the day

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Chris515

Veteran
Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe this will make you laugh..

As soon as I walked into work today I heard a funny sound.. I'm wearing old jeans and some of the teeth on my zipper just fell off.

It's broken and I've got to walk around all day with an open fly. :embarrassed:

I need to find some glue..

ha! got a big smile on my face, thank you. poor guy.
i'm a girl tho so picturing a guy wearing old jeans (of course they're worn in just the right places) with his fly open isn't the worst way to start the week ;)

lol! The rest of my office is all female today so I'm trying not to get up at all.. I'll have to go to the bathroom sometime though. :)

LOL! I think you better stay seated all day. Literally run to the bathroom when the time comes. ;)

Misdirection and camouflage. Carry a file or a coat or something that casually conceals the open barn door, and/or have a parrot on your shoulder or a basket of fruit on your head that will draw attention from your junk. :) (I've had it on good authority that lots of women check out guys the way we check out the women, for whatever that's worth!)

How about using a stapler as a temporary closer? be careful though...

well that would have to be an industrial-sized stapler tho, denim is pretty thick. nak's on the right track to be sure your 'junk' as arn calls it doesn't poke out, but omg that's a big staple. don't think i'd risk it if i was a guy. file folder is a good idea tho.
and trust me chris, yes we do check you guys out just as much as you check us out, but you will draw a lot more attention if you 'run' to the bathroom than if you just carry something.
plus, lmao, if you do run the girls will likely think you've got diarrhea. *head shaking.*

Interesting.. I didn't think women checked us out as much!

I managed to walk to the bathroom with some dignity.. lol. I don't think anyone noticed. I tried to pull my shirt down as low as it could go, looked kind of strange I think..

and yeah I'll avoid the staples anywhere in that area! :)

This made me laugh because not too long ago I was in a very loud bar with friends not to long ago. One of my friends, a man (I'm a girl) was standing on one side of the table and I was sitting on the other. His zipper and my face were pretty much 'eye to eye' and I saw it was down.

I tried to be descrite about it mouthing that it was down and pointing. He didn't know what I ment so I stood up and leaned across the table and said it to him. He couldn't hear what I was saying and said "What? My dipper". Finally I just gavie up and yelled it to him, he realized what I was saying then. Our entire table heard me say it too and looked over just has he was pulling it up.

And yes women check out more than men think. But as qtowngirl said - we are a lot more discreete about it. :lol:

This made me laugh because not too long ago I was in a very loud bar with friends not to long ago. One of my friends, a man (I'm a girl) was standing on one side of the table and I was sitting on the other. His zipper and my face were pretty much 'eye to eye' and I saw it was down.

I tried to be descrite about it mouthing that it was down and pointing. He didn't know what I ment so I stood up and leaned across the table and said it to him. He couldn't hear what I was saying and said "What? My dipper". Finally I just gavie up and yelled it to him, he realized what I was saying then. Our entire table heard me say it too and looked over just has he was pulling it up.

And yes women check out more than men think. But as qtowngirl said - we are a lot more discreete about it. :lol:

yikes that's a bit more embarrassing than my story!

I managed to get through the day without an incident.. but if women are more discrete about looking then maybe they did notice..

either way, i've got a new pair of jeans today.

Back
Top Bottom