Books with short stories

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

valeriedl

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
My dad and I read books. He reads the book first then I will read it after him and we talk about it while I'm reading it.

I've been finishing the book before he's done with the next one so I'll read books with short stories in them during the wait. Can anyone suggest any good short story books?

I like mystery/crime and Steven King type stories.

Thanks!

I went to stephen kings website and discovered (or rediscovered)some short story collections before he was so popular so you might not have read them.He also wrote short stories for a magazine called Esquire and you can print out those from their website(sorry,I remember I did it but I dont remember how many months you can access on computer and if its still free)they have alot of great famous authors write short stories for them.Not too many people know that King not only has done some recent audio books,but he has some ancient ones(22 yrs?)that are creepy as heck!I think he has done some stories only accessable on the computer also.If all else fails,I found some very worn short story anthologies by Ray Bradbury.He has a whole bunch out,but Im not into scifi-but he is kind of creepy-like King.

Back
Top Bottom