British Facts (should I put Joke ?....it's the truth)....

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

TeeTees

New
Reaction score
You just couldn't make this stuff up :

3 Brits die each year testing if a 9v battery works on their tongue

31 Brits have died since 1996 by watering their Christmas tree while the Christmas lights were plugged in

142 Brits were injured in 1999 by not removing all the pins from new shirts

58 Brits are injured each year by using sharp knives instead of screwdrivers

19 Brits have died in the last 3 years believing that Christmas decorations were chocolate

British hospitals reported 4 broken arms last year after cracker pulling accidents

101 people since 1999 have had broken parts of plastic toys pulled out of the soles of their feet

18 Brits had serious burns in 2000 trying on a new jumper with a lit cigarette in their mouth

A massive 543 Brits were admitted to hospital in the last two years after opening bottles of beer with their teeth

5 Brits were injured last year in accidents involving out-of-control Scalextric cars

In 2000, eight Brits cracked their skull whilst throwing up into the loo

I think I may see some potential Darwin Award winners there...

Sadly, I know an American that broke a tooth while praying to the porcelin god (throwing up in the toilet). Gotta wonder how many other not-so-brilliant folks are out there.

*sigh* I think my hubby would have to qualify for a Darwin Award. An otherwise logical man, he's hit himself in the head with a sledgehammer, hammer, and cast iron skillet just to see if they were really hard.

Praying to the porcelin god

Many, many, years ago my brother-in-law needed to spend a little time over the toilet after a big night of drinking. He fell asleep with his forehead resting on the rim. The next morning he woke up with a deep red line across his forehead that hurt like hell and didn't go away until the next day.

Many, many, years ago my brother-in-law needed to spend a little time over the toilet after a big night of drinking. He fell asleep with his forehead resting on the rim. The next morning he woke up with a deep red line across his forehead that hurt like hell and didn't go away until the next day.

:roflmao:

I don't think I should tell you about a girl I used to work with.....

....ah, what the hell - her boyfriend would mistake the wardrobe for the loo, many a drunken night.....

.....and he didn't only do a number one in it either !!! <yeuch>

Back
Top Bottom