Butterflys

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

seagull

Veteran
Reaction score
Today at hospital I got talking to guy who got admitted nearly every month he had status many times he told me he just wanted to end it all
well one things he loves and expert in is Butterflys so he had butterfly house built in garden mainly as legacy to his children because he thought going to die or take his life.
He had butterfly house built filled it with Butterflys and spent hours just watching and careing for them very quickly his e got better it not gone has sz 4or 5 times a year but 70% better.He puts it down to Butterflys.A lady living near bye neighbour suffered bad depression just few hours in butterfly house and she was cured.His wife post cancer dreadful pain few hours a day watching Butterflys and pain reduced.
This got me thinking maybe hospitals certain schools residential homes should have one.Obviously it has some effect on sensory nerves and works.Guy said people go into zen like state if stay in butterfly house and come out on a high.I don't know how U.S hospitals built but uk ones often have small place to put one

Actually it depended on what type of insurance you had .I went status .
If yiy have lousy insurance you can b payigf for a while.My mother never took me to ?E/R the many times I went status and I would seize for hours.I wasn't worth the money of the E/R She never told my neuro what happened either and I was scared to tell him with her around.

And that is why I think American health system apart from crappy is inhuman cruel and you got have money if want treatment.I find it strange most doctors go into Medicen to help fellow man but from what I read most kick you out of the way to the bank

Back
Top Bottom