Called para medixt

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

seagull

Veteran
Reaction score
This something I never do I had unreal then the panic worse I ever had no one in.i kust laid on floor I had my mob fond so called them.i still am a little shakin now.he did obs they ok.i should crowned yo medicene get cloberzam did not think.lastnight went to bed clean forgot lamac and cloberzam.woke up 3am realised what I done but nearer 6am than 10pm and I was comfortable did not think great harm be done how wrong I was.i could not stand up and it the panic aura which makes you panic even more could not go to loo could not aim sit on it fortunately mob phone in pocket.all I could see on ad was 999 thank god.I know I have little kids here and one son miserable as sin.i told my grandson when reading story that creation theory was crap and we slid out of sea causing child go into hysterics plus astroid on its way going kill us for what just said.i felt awful.kid thinks I off to hell which quite frankly I spent afternoon there.para medic give me cloberzam and phone filling gp who now wants do prescription review last thing I want.would missing night dose do this cos I took morning dose This happen with one frigging dose missed.i know someone else on forum.gets problem if he miss one dose.nak you ok when miss one.if I got sickness bug it don't have problems.I know small kids do my head in and grunting son with hump with me because I ruined child's childhoods with the creation
This I Awful j been for walk up road with son gone flat on face think crack jaw and my hand jaw bleeding.cant face e&e my don said do something take mind off it.he don't think these panic are e. So what do people do when it panic aura

So sorry to hear this seagull, I hope you feel better. It's been awhile since I've missed a dose, so not sure how I would react. Each person is different, sounds like maybe you are more sensitive to missing a dose. Sometimes it's a combination of triggers -- missing a dose, being tired or stressed, etc.

With a panic attack or aura, it can sometimes help to sit or lie down and focus on your breathing. Make your exhales a bit longer than your inhales, and make sure you are breathing from the diaphragm. Other things to try: Call a friend, put on favorite music...

Iynever haaebog.i can't even make out screee think it hospital tow think fragt chin still bleeding.yes I was told by son do something take mind off it.it 12am so tired Bit not all i to scared yo and chin bleeding

Hi seagull,
I'm so sorry to hear what's happened my prayers are with you and the family. There's been times I've forgotten to take my med and I end up having a seizure the next day. Try sitting your med out like I do so you won't forget to take it. I have my morning meds sitting out ready for me to take when I eat breakfast and then in the afternoon I take my other med and put out the med for the next morning, try and get yourself into that routine and it will help you. In the meantime put a cold wash cloth on your face and the back of your neck that will calm the neurons down and stop any seizures. I wish you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue

Back
Top Bottom