Cancer website

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

valeriedl

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
My husbands friends wife has a rare genitic disorder that she could develop cancer in any of her female parts. Right now she is having them all removed - ovaries, utars, breasts and more.

Does anyone know of a website for cancer that is similar to this one? They keep trying to get her to go to some type of support group but she won't. I love this site because you usually get a reply with in a few hours to your question, and you get many replies to it also. There are people from all over the world that will give you advice and you know that there are others that deal with the same problems as you which is very helpful. Also you are able to give others advice too.

Also another thing about this site is that you can say or talk about what ever you want. No one knows who you are or where you live, where as if you were going to an actual support group people get to see who you are and know what's going on with your life. You don't have to worry about running into them in the store and getting one of those "looks" from them because they know what's going on with your life. You also don't need to worry about what's going on with you will get all over the town and you would be the one who is talked about when people get together.

I would be greatful for any help that anyone could give, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom