~To care or not to care~

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Aicila

New
Reaction score
So, hurt my back a little more than I thought. I went to see my PCM and he gave me a Toradol shot and some Robaxin. I still can't stand up all the way straight... but I'm not sure I care right now. Still have some spasms, but again, not sure I care right now. I'm a little bit nauseas, but I don't think I care. I think I like this. Haha

Certain meds have their benefits.... :)

So, hurt my back a little more than I thought. I went to see my PCM and he gave me a Toradol shot and some Robaxin. I still can't stand up all the way straight... but I'm not sure I care right now. Still have some spasms, but again, not sure I care right now. I'm a little bit nauseas, but I don't think I care. I think I like this. Haha

I feel that way about life in general. Every time I try to do something nice for someone, I get 'slammed' for it.

What's the point.:-(

I stopped caring about certain aches since there is nothing to help them like my shoulder and pain switches from one shoulder to another.

I've had back problems for years. I've gotten cat scans (I can't have an mri) but they tell me that there's nothing wrong with my back. I've tried just about everything, shots and pain meds, but nothing works at all, the pain was always there. I don't know if it's from having epilepsy or from the meds that I take that make the pain meds not work.

I went to a chiropractor and after a few visits the pain eased up alot. After about a month the pain was gone! I'm going once a month now to keep things 'straightened up'. If I would have thought to go to a chiropractor sooner then I would have.

Maybe give that a try.

Back
Top Bottom