Checking in!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

momof3boys

Account Closed
Inactive
Reaction score
Its been awhile since I last posted, and wanted to check in to see how everyone was doing? Ive been a busy mom, and with the school year coming to an end in a couple of weeks, its going to get even more crazy around here!

Since adding the low dose of Carbatrol to the Keppra, everything has been going great for me! :) I see the neurologist again next month. Im just so glad that I found a neuro that will take things seriously and actually listens to his patients! :)

I hope everyone is doing good here. Just wanted to check in and say hi! :hugs:

Great to hear things are going well for you Kristin. School will be out for the summer soon, so I hope you stay seizure free!

It is a busy time of the year, that's for sure. I'm glad that your neuro and your meds are both working out. :)

School sure gets out eArly there!! Hope you and the boys are well! And so happy things are finally looking up for you any plans for a summer break? Because you sure deserve one!! :hugs:

Good to hear from you. Glad for you that the Carbatrol is helping and there is nothing better than a Doctor listens to you. Good luck with summer coming on!

Thank you everyone! Yes, for now, Im taking it easy for the next couple of weeks.. enjoying my alone time with the little puppy. Then comes the week they are all out for the summer! Yikes! lol My husband took a couple of weeks off during the summer break, so we are going to plan a trip. Not sure where yet, as every place that is brought up, someone always says no! lol but for now, thats our plan!

Im so thankful to have found this neuro. He was recommended by my primary care dr. I see him next time in June to discuss how things are going. It just amazes me at how just alittle extra of one medication will make a world of difference for me.

Kristin.
Its good to hear from you, glad to hear you are going well on the new meds.

When does the boys summer holidays start? I always thought in America the summer school holidays was June or July?

Back
Top Bottom