Christmas

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Fedup

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
For everybody on C.W.E. we have all had or ups and downs and probably more downs for all of us, may you have a very Happy and Peaceful Christmas and may 2014 be a better year for us all. If you are having a drink at Christmas remember that last drink for the road, make sure you know the road. These old Irish sayings say it all I think.

May joy and peace surround you,
Contentment latch your door,
And happiness be with you now,
And bless you evermore.

In the New Year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship and never in want

Cheers to that Liam! A great way to get the CWE Holiday Party started. :)

Help yourself to eggnog everyone:

qtk4.jpg

Canadians members can use this cup for your nog:

tc3i.jpg

Thank you for that, Liam, and a great Christmas season to you and everyone here. Your greeting above reminded me of a gaelic blessing my parents used to say. (They were not Irish but liked it anyway!). It's very well known, and I still like it a lot, so here's to everyone at CWE, and their families and friends:

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Nakamova thank you.

arnie try this one for size, its not as well known. Have a good Christmas arnie.

May you always have walls for the winds,
a roof for the rain, tea beside the fire,
laughter to cheer you, those you love near you,
and all your heart might desire.

Liam, Thanks. This is my first start for the season, aside from out getting presents :cheers: it is right here! Cheers! (I would cheer with a bottle of wine but I can't drink).

i real scrooge i hate christmas and can get pi88ed anyday dont need one day in year tell me it ok...
but have happy xmas new year all the same

Speaking of Scrooge, I was just in a readers theater production of "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens. I played the part of Bob Cratchit. The play was a lot of fun but made me think about my own mortality, which I, unfortunately, have been thinking about too much lately. But enough of the gloom! Merry Christmas to everyone here!! I love you all!

I don't celebrate the holidays.
I seriously doubt my seizures will stop in the new year.
My husband is my rock.

I'll take the chance on this thread to wish everyone A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Im not on to much these days but still think about you lot everyday!!!

All the best,every single one off you.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to ALL! Hope 2014 will be good for everyone.
My dr. approved me yesterday to reduce my Keppra. He seemed to think I could go off totally but I told him I want to reduce slowly. So I'll be doing 500 mg daily for 2 weeks then down to 250. Hopefully, I'll make it thru the holidays!
M

My kids put on possibly the most inappropriate totally improvised nativity as we have a baby (angel Gabrielle was on a crutch a kept commenting that ATOS would stop her Disability Living Allowance as she was flying more than 50 m unaided).

Made my Yuletide as you know you have done your job when biting political satire can accompany the greatest story ever known.

So however you celebrate Christmas, Eid, Yule, Hannaka, Kawanza, or Festivus have a good 'un

Q

Merry Christmas my dear friends at CWE.
I think of you all often.
My girl is doing great, celebrating the holidays on tour along the east coast.
Hope you all have a wonderful New Year.

Back
Top Bottom