Crying (not blowing) off steam

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Nancy

Brain Surgery Experience
Reaction score
I'm moving -- long, mad, sad story.
I'm leaving home on a jet train ..... is that right?
Actually I'm just moving out.

Anyhow - I'll be losing my computer tomorrow (hysteria sets in) and I can't get hooked up again - or telephone - or TV - until Dec. 9th. Charter tells me it's Christmas rush. huh?

I'm gonna' miss you all. Please be well - take care and be happy.
And I sure would appreciate some kind thoughts and prayers.
Many thanks.

Will miss you, Nancy, prayers here. Moving is very hard emotionally as well as draining physically. Then, the added probs don't help. Prayerfully, time will pass quickly and you will be back soon. (((((((((((((HUGS FOR NANCY))))))))

Best wishes. If you can get a laptop and have access to a WiFi like a public library, you should be able to get in here.

Looking forward to hearing from you again!

What's a WiFi? And I CAN use the public library ......
When I finally realized I had to move I started donating my own (be still my heart) books to the library load after load after load - lol

I had just forgotten about their computers. Thank you.

Hello Nancy~

I hope you get what you need taken care of and some way to computer if needed to. Like they say Library. Your in my thoughts and Prayers. I hope things go well.

Take care Nancy.
Check in when you can. Perhaps this is where good friends will be helpful.

Nancy - Good luck with everything. You're always in my prayers. We'll talk soon. ((Big Hugs))
Sincerely, Josie

Last edited:
Best wishes and prayers for you Nancy.

Take care of your self and stay E-Free during this stressful time. Don't forget your meds.

I still have computer connection this morning!! wow.
How does a connection get turned off?

Thank you for kind words. I can't tell you how much they mean.

:) I'm so happy for you - you are a great blessing to us - when and if you need to use the computer at the library - ask the librarian helpers about clearing your history - I don't know if you can do that or not on the computer. I've read to always use good passwords on public sessions and always logout of any site before leaving.

Last edited:
We'll be here when you get hooked up in your new home. :)

Awwww,

don't stress. We'll still be here, waiting for ya, with open arms. OK?

Take care of YOU!

We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers. :) Just take are of you, ok?

Hey, Nancy;)

Hope you have a safe move-in & you're in my thoughts and prayers, as always. Take care & come back soon:)! ~Ann

You Can Make It....

(((((((( Nancy )))))))))))

Stay safe on the trip and WiFi is a wireless laptop
or notebook ... like what I am using right now in
my bedroom! *grins*

Hope you enjoy your new home and it won't be
all stressful, and I'm sure you'll have lots to tell
us once you come back!

We'll be waiting to hear from you! You'll be just
fine!

:tup:

Hey Nancy,

We'll be waiting on you sweetie! I hope your move goes smoothly.

Many good thoughts. -Julie :)

Aloha Nancy-Moving sucks...and I actually have 'a frequent mover discount" how bad is that (hubby's job) but as bad as it is, I like to think of it as a fresh canvas to decorate. Hang in there...the cable guy will be there between 8 and 5 on the third blue moon durring the summer solstice, providing you are 'pre-wired':pop:

Back
Top Bottom