depressed and don't care

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Belinda5000

Account Closed
Inactive
Reaction score
I just don't care anymore for what it's worth,and I feel like I'm hopeless and these blasted seizures will never stop. I'm stopping my clonazepam altogether.
I could careless if I went status.

Shit! I am sorry you're having those feelings. That sucks, and i KNOW what it is like. Having suffered with clinical depression myself. I had to see a doctor about it and take meds for that. Another long journey in finding the right med for me. In my case ,it is not E related (i think). Secondly, I would like to thank you for posting that and please keep us updated on how you do.

I could careless if I went status.

Do you really mean this? You and I both have refractory E and have both been thru unsuccessful brain surgery and numerous meds, to no avail. I've gone status a few times too and ended up in the hospital(not intentional), but it didn't accomplish anything. Only scared those around me.

I, too, have had my share of depression, have been suicidal at times, but I have also seen a neuropsychiatrist thru these difficult times. I still take an anti-depressant along with 3 different anti-seizure meds. Are you seeing anyone about your depression?

Please be strong. were all here for you if needed .
I also know how depression feels and its never any fun.
I am classified as chronic depressive, and have had bad thoughts.
this time of year is a very rough time for many. because of our situation we decided to not
do the holidays this year.we are basicly living on food stamps.
But iam getting off of the keepra that is making me more depressed,only 4 more weeks to go...
So please try to hang in there ! As we all care about you...:hugs:

Do you really mean this? You and I both have refractory E and have both been thru unsuccessful brain surgery and numerous meds, to no avail. I've gone status a few times too and ended up in the hospital(not intentional), but it didn't accomplish anything. Only scared those around me.

I, too, have had my share of depression, have been suicidal at times, but I have also seen a neuropsychiatrist thru these difficult times. I still take an anti-depressant along with 3 different anti-seizure meds. Are you seeing anyone about your depression?
yes I really do mean it that I don't care if If I went status.
I'm on my 22nd seizure drug. I don't take anti depressants. I'm fed up and I've gone status about 3 times.

Back
Top Bottom