"Desired Christmas Forecast"

What kind of Christmas would you like to have?

• "White Christmas" - fresh fallen snow

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • "Whiteout Christmas" - blizzard falling snow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Stormy Christmas" - thunderstorms

• "Wet Christmas" - nice cascade rainy day

• "Green Christmas" - a calm sunny, dry day

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • "Happy Christmas" - weather doesn't matter

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

BIGMAN131307

Veteran
Reaction score
With Christmas fast approaching, what do want to see?

What kind of weather would you like to see on Christmas?

Just enough snow to make it feel like Christmas (or the seasonal holiday of your choice), but not enough to mess with anyone's travel plans...

İ like a light dusting of snow, but since I am traveling to California to be with family that is unlikely.

I would like just a peaceful and happy Christmas if that is possible, with no worries.

In Oz its Summer here, so for us"" Down Under"" its sun, beach and outdoors stuff. When its gets really hot like over 40 degrees its like breathing in an oven and can get uncomfortable.
I personally love the outdoors don't mind the dry heat but hate the humidity which is the way it is like eg some parts of Queensland.

Thank goodness for air cond. :)

I'd love to have enough snow on the ground to build a snowman but I don't think it's going to happen. I live in PA and this is one of the warmest Decembers we've ever had. It's normally in the 30s but it was 60 degrees a few days ago! We haven't had any snow yet. I don't know how Santa is going to land on the roofs!

He will use a boat in Ireland instead of a sleigh.

We haven't had any snow yet. I don't know how Santa is going to land on the roofs!

I guess his "reindeer" will get the night off. Santa is going to go with his "diesel sleigh pullers". He normally uses them before his big trip. But they can handle the job. http://www.coping-with-epilepsy.com/forums/f44/christmas-trip-almost-wasnt-25888/

lol

I'd be content with a "Green Christmas", watching the movie "White Christmas", as long as it's a "Happy Christmas" without any bad things happening! :)

Here in Dallas we actually did have a white Christmas several years ago. It wasn't much, but definitely a big deal for us. :D

I just saw my Xmas forecast. A high of 70, low of 55 and rain. Are we sure it's December?

Maybe Santa decided to go rouge? I think he started to slim down, then you know.
He decided a light jacket instead of a heavy overcoat is more his style.
So he turned up the heat!!!

k2zjsw.jpg

He's usually an older gentleman, with a slightly rotund figure and a very jolly manner.

But with his smoldering good looks and toned physique, this Santa Claus has been providing adults with a festive eye-full in his native Canada - and he's sending the internet wild.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/fashion-santa-takes-internet-storm-7045036

So who you gonna look out for this year?

We might be swimming on Christmas. The weatherman predicts high 80's for us in Florida!
Merry Christmas to All!
M

Here in Dallas we actually did have a white Christmas several years ago. It wasn't much, but definitely a big deal for us. :D

Yep, the white stuff made it all the way down here to the coast that year too. The very first (and only) white Christmas we've ever had in the Houston area. I got out my old Hydroslide (waterskiing knee board) and pulled my kids around on it like a sleigh in the ~1" of snow in the front yard. That was the best (free) present they will ever get. So much fun.

We've had that much snow on the ground here in my area once in the ~40 years I've lived here. That it happened on Christmas day was pretty special.

We had to turn on the A/C on Christmas Day (down in Maryland). That's definitely a first. And the cherry trees were blooming (!)

We've finally had snow Monday Night/Tuesday Morning. A whopping 1.3" lol

This time last year we had 24.5" by now.

We had to turn on the A/C on Christmas Day (down in Maryland). That's definitely a first. And the cherry trees were blooming (!)
Wow a warm day over there on Christmas day.
I'm surprised it didn't snow over here :p

Now that I'm back home in Massachusetts, temperatures are more "normal" (i.e. below freezing), and we got some of that snow that Bigman mentions. If we get as much as we did during last year's winter, I'll be shipping it your way CQ!

Back
Top Bottom