DO NOT CALL REGISTRY LIST - Is It Time to Renew?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

There's a service called "nomorobo" that blocks telemarketing calls. The phone rings once and then call is blocked. It doesn't catch all of them, but it's pretty good. It's free on my digital landline, but it costs $1.99/month for smartphones.

You can read about it here:
https://www.nomorobo.com/

normorobe.i use a blocker in Uk.cut it down from 10ish a day to about 9ish.i use this one as soon as caller says how are you I dive into list on my health.i just had one.They phone lunch time knowing proberly be woman,then straight into insurance for kitchen stuff like my washing machine.

Back
Top Bottom