Elvis

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

seagull

Veteran
Reaction score
I don't know put this in padded room but I want sympathy.had this picture of elvis framed I was sick to death of it so gave GAvE it to local man down street who got thing for elvis.To my horror of my stupidity tucked in back of picture was a ticket signed of his last concert I feel like bashing me head on the wall

You have my sympathies :( Is there any way of getting the darn thing back?

I had a set of cast iron skillets, at least 6 of them, ranging in all sizes in my basement. They hadn't been used for over 50 years so I decided to sell the whole set at a yard sale I had for $10. A few months later I heard someone talking about cast iron skillets and said that they'd gotten a set at a good price. The small one only cost $30 and they only went up $10 for each bigger size. You don't know how mad I was to find out I'd basically 'given' away what I could have probably gotten over $300 for!!!!!! I don't think I even made $50 at the yard sale total!!!!!

The guy did give me 50 quid but he going to get hella a lot more.Family stopped giving me looks that can kill but I am suffering elvis music all day 8am 8pm

Back
Top Bottom