Favorite Games.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

hawke86

New
Reaction score
What are some of your favorite games? My favorite games are computer games. I think it's a good way to relax and unwind from a hard days work. It's also a good stress reliever.:woot::banana::rock:

O.K...I think my favorite is scrabble. We have fun with that and we get really competitive. And my husband and I enjoy playing jeopardy against each other when it is on t.v.

Michelle

I have forgotten how to play alot of card games. We used to play Gin, 21, and others I can't even remember..it's been a while. I still remember how to play go fish or spoon though. More kid games!

Michelle

I haven't played Gin in a long time. I think I forgot how to play it.

Me too Hawke! It has been a while since I played. I would probably remember if I played a round with help.

You got it..But I guess it is all how you look at it. I may have some health stuff, but I mentally feel 18 still. Not with my memory(it stinks), but with having fun and I try to enjoy each day.

M

For some reason I never really enjoyed "games", my relaxation comes from doing creative projects.
I do play a computer game now and then, but I find it is more to my liking to go gallery hunting, or read art blogs online.

I like your way of looking at it Michelle. Never admitting you're getting old.

Well..I know I am getting older, but I seem to forget sometimes. Once the doctor asked me my age and I thought I was like 2 yrs. younger! Ha!

I do that sometimes. I know what it's like to forget your age. I sometimes think I'm two years younger. People are always telling me I look younger.

I dont know how many times I was outside playing with my son and his friends today and he kept saying "My mom's 43". We were doing a talent show. My favorite game is scrabble to. Yahtzee is a good one and charades.

Hi Dancing!

O.K...great tip..maybe you have used this one. There is a word QAT in the dictionary..it may be the scrabble dictionary. It is some kind of tree/plant. Now when we play with my sister and brother-n-law we all try to use it for the triple score.We play sometimes at night on vacations or when we have a snow day. Or whenever..I love it. It gets fun towards the end when one of tries to place a stupid non-word!!!
Michelle

Can you think of a game that is online, Hawke?

What about 20 questions?

I'll start Robin..Ok..Hawke here goes..can anyone name the main host(male) that is on Wheel of Fortune?

Back
Top Bottom