Favorite time of the year.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

hawke86

New
Reaction score
My favorite time of the year was aways the Winter. I just like cold weather.

Well Hawke.. I love the Autumn when it is getting cooler and leaves are changing color and it's football season!! I am a girl that loves football!!!!..Plus the holidays are on the way! I Love winter too! I love cold weather and the fireplace going and cozy days and nights! I guess it is both seasons for me!

Michelle

We have similar likes. Almost like a perfect couple. That's one way to look at it.

I can't say that I have....

a favorite. I like each season for different reasons, if that makes sense. HOWEVER, I don't like the cold because it makes me hurt soooooo much..... tho I could solve that problem if I moved.........

Hmmmm.....I actually love summertime the most. I love the way the heat just seems to creep into your bones.

My birthday! ;)
Actually spring is my favorite time of year as long as I have lots of allergy meds on hand. This year though that hasn't been a problem! :rock:

Definitely a Spring and Summer person. I do not like the cold except for Christmas. I don't like being cooped up in the winter.

I notice the ones listing Winter as their favorite here are from the South. :roflmao:

I am going to agree with the Buckster... I like Spring and Summer.
I love to be outdoors, in the garden.
Yet I do love a rainstorm, around the fire.

I think being in CA I am pretty happy year round.
The bad days makes me appreciate all the good that comes my way.

Summer for me

..Long days, light nights
..The feeling that you have more time to do things as the nights are available
..Going on vacation and only having to where t-shirt and shorts
..A nice cold beer on a hot Summer night
..Happy songs in the charts (no wrist-slitters)
..Lounging around the outdoor pool at the gym on a Sunday afternoon
..Barbeques

And most importantly

..The women wear skimpier clothing !! :rock:

Buck,
I just really love cooler temps. I do better with them. I was born in Ohio and lived in Princeton also and I just loved it. We just spent another week at the beach and now I am almost ready for Autumn again! : ) I just love it! I am sure it didn't help being in Florida for yrs..you just do not get the change of seasons.

Michelle

Love Autumn and Spring, I prefer cooler weather.
Just bought some new trees today ..they're only small in pots at the moment will plant in ground soon.

Living in Texas, where we've already had 5 days at 100 or higher, I'd have to say I like the spring best. Here, it's nice and warm, but not hot or muggy; just right for the lake or pool...evenings BBQ-ing on the deck (hubby does the cooking :) ); nice during the day and cool at night, we leave the windows open and have fresh air... :p :)

Back
Top Bottom