Following on from KAM's creative side - here's mine....

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

TeeTees

New
Reaction score
....and it only took me a week. Now I'm ready for Christmas :

ncdsChrimboTree.jpg

OMG!!!
That is really really unique, and a fantastic idea. Now what kind of bottle is that?
And are you hinting that you drank the contents of those bottles in a week?
What fun... thanks for sharing TT

OMG!!!
That is really really unique, and a fantastic idea. Now what kind of bottle is that?
And are you hinting that you drank the contents of those bottles in a week?
What fun... thanks for sharing TT

They're all beer bottles.....it took me 6 1/2 days to build the 'tree', so I'll let you do the math on the rest :bigsmile:

That is great! When did you come up with that? Please tell me you don't have any dogs, cats or little kids. I would love to try that, did any of it fall when you were setting it up?

That is great! When did you come up with that? Please tell me you don't have any dogs, cats or little kids. I would love to try that, did any of it fall when you were setting it up?

Okay, it's time to hold my hands up......I got the pic from another site :roflmao:

Good though, don't you think ? :rock:

All I can imagine is that somebody somewhere is having their liver replaced as we speak.

NOT FAIR! I want to see yours!
Could be made from french water bottles. I hear that a lot are being thrown around lately.

Just think, no pine needles to clean up! But oh the hangover.....

Nice find TT. I wonder what it looks like at night all lit up.

Guess I would have to use sticky tac here in earthquake country.

Oh my kitty would have a field day with this.

Go to Radio Shack!...

...get one of those $10 party revolving light wheels and put it in the center of it!

Coooooool.
:rock:

One Question .........

Ummm - as beautiful as it is ...

How do you light it up?
Does it light up?

Cool tree TTs LMAO.

Sorry to say this TTs but the website on the bottom of the pic gave it away that it was from a site. Thats the only reason I didn't think it was your pic LOL
grin1.gif

Last edited:
Ummm - as beautiful as it is ...

How do you light it up?
Does it light up?

You put a tee-light in each bottle.....how's your patience ???....and do you have a steady hand ???? :roflmao:

Fireflies?

get busy with that net!

Sorry... I am much more practical. There are twinkle lights threaded through the supports and layered on each level. I think this is genius! Just not sure I am up to dusting the darn thing.

Sorry... I am much more practical. There are twinkle lights threaded through the supports and layered on each level. I think this is genius! Just not sure I am up to dusting the darn thing.

Hmmmm....good thinking.

I was thinking a bit more impractical and was considering parking a car in the road behind, and leaving it running with the lights on....ALL NIGHT :rock:

I like the idea of one of those revolving colored lights. Put it underneath the stack and voila you have a rainbow of colors. Might be prettier with clear bottles.
Can you imagine making ornaments to hang on the neck of each one though, out of the bottle tops?

Boy that would be some noise on New Years Eve

Just not sure I am up to dusting the darn thing.

Robin? Have you ever heard of a hair dryer?
How do you think I clean all my cleaning fans?
I have 6 or 7 of them I think in my house
alone! Plug it in, blow it, and vacuum the floor!
DONE!

:D

Back
Top Bottom