Football World Cup 2010

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Woooohoooo!!!!

Way to go, Holland!!!!:clap::clap::clap::woot::woot:

It's gonna be a Holland-Uruguay semi final next tuesday.
Too bad, I would have prefered Ghana to defend Africa's honour for just one more game.
Ghana gave away too much in the very last part and they did bad on the pentalies.
But what a thilling end of the game is was!
My final would be Netherlands-Germany.

The Netherlands vs Uruguay. It went down to a shoot out between Ghana and Uruguay.

Die Deutsche Mannschap has just humiliated Argentina: 4-0, bye bye Maradonna. :clap:
Tonight Spain - Paraguay, I root for Spain, they would make a fine semi final against Germany.

mmmm

I wonder what the general consensus is about that matchup?

I don't know much about it......but if you're going for Spain, I guess I will, too. :)

Spain won over Paraguay in a crazy game with a bad first and an exciting second half. In three minutes time two penalties were given, three were taken, two missed and a third was disaproved. Messi made the winning goal.

Spain-Germany will be a semi final, it brings a possibiliy of a revenche for the final of the last European championship, Spain won the EC title over Germany.

Last edited:
So in the semi's, it's Uruguay-Holland; Germany-Spain?
Go Holland, go Germany!
I'm almost half German, with a little Dutch, plus half Spanish, and a touch Welch. But I would like to see Germany-Holland. Two Good Teams.

:woot:Netherlands - Uruguay :woot:
3-2

We playing the final to be world champion football next sunday!

Against Spain or Germany? Tomorrow we will know.

Congrats! What a great game! Fun to watch.

Sunday: Netherlands vs. Spain in the Final!

Spain played the better football tonight, they deserve to be finalist over Germany.
It will be an exiciting final, won't be easy for us, Spain is very good (and European champion.)
The Dutch won all games in this championship and didn't loose any in the qualifications before.
Both countries never were world champion before, Spain never made the final, Netherlands twice but lost.
Sunday we'll know. I'm looking forward to the last match!

Last edited:
Well, well! I watched this last game with the sound off and I did better (didn't cause an aura). I think I'll be watching with the rest of the world! I don't think it is live, but I'll be watching!

Third time is the charm DM.

I really expected Germany to cruise to victory over the field. Should be a great match on Sunday.

attachment.php

I tried the link. It looks great, but I don't speak dutch! lol.... :)

Back
Top Bottom