Football World Cup 2010

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Yeah, Italy surprised everyone by beating Germany :clap:
The final is Italy-Spain next sunday, love it!

Italy doesn't stand a chance.
They will be clobbered.
I wish I could have seen the game, or at least a rebroadcast.
Might have been interesting.

I don't agree Shelley, Italy really was good yesterday, far more better against the Germans than they did before in the whole tournament. Yesterdays game was far more exciting than Portugal-Spain was, that's for sure. Enfant terrible Bartotelli was fabulous, you really should watch the game back, two magnificent goals within the first 20 minutes blew the German spirit away. They might well surprise again against Spain if they play like they did yesterday next sunday.

I am going to see if I can tape it, so I can see it later.
Is there a traditional rivalry between the two teams?

I'm trying to learn the game a bit, because football on our side has been predominate, and has become less sport and more needlessly violent for the sake of violence.

I never knew that football (our soccer) existed.

Back
Top Bottom