Friends

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ColmanMac

New
Reaction score
Am I being thick (Don't answer that)!! - But how d'ya make/ask for friends - I just can't figure it out & I aint even suffered a Sz yet!

Am I doing something I shouldn't; not doing something I should - or do you just not love me (sob!)!!

Col.

I love you Colmanmac. :)

You can go to someone's page, and in the "friends" box you click on "befriend..." It will send a friends request to the people you want to be friends with.

The best way to do this is to browse the sections that interest you. Then look at the people contributing. Do they have similar interests? If so, try befriending them. I found that a forum is the easiest place to make friends.

Thanks Endless & Shelley- You've just gone to the top of my list & I'll do thhe necessary tomorrow if that's OK with you - Take care Have a good night
& sleep well - Col

Friends Request

Hiya My Friend;

Sorry but I haven't received anything here. You'll have to keep me right as my computer seems to have come out in sympathy with Declan Kidney after yesterday!
How/where will your request have come to me?
How can I ressurect it?
If I can resurrect it, should I do O'Driscoll @ the same time?!!

Alternatively can I do something via the Mods or dys wanna muddle on with e-mail 'til I get it sorted?

Slante
Col.

Colman, have you been looking up at the top of the page, above where it says "quick links" there should be a link that says "private messages" but below where it would say "Welcome ColmanMac? That should say you have 1, 2 or however many requests.

Mick or Brian lol? Poor green fellas tried hard on sat. Them all-blacks are bloody good! (and great to watch when it's not us playing them!)

So um yeah, top left corner of screen should say if you have friend requests etc. I tried to send another but said it had already been sent :)

If you

click on the person's user name that you want to befriend, and scroll down to the last choice, it will say 'add so&so to your contacts'. Let that happen, and another screen pops up, and it asks if you want to process a friendship request for that particular person.

PS I did one for you....... :)

Thanx Meetz. I've already sent a friendship request to you. Don't know if youv'e received it but hope you feel able to accept.
Take good care
Col.

Back
Top Bottom