Ghost Stories

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Hi, Since it's Halloween soon I thought we could tell ghost stories or anything to do with the paranormal. I'm a believer in all things spooky so this should be fun.

Angelita14

Not a chance of ghost stories. I believe in Fairies and Leprechauns but that's only normal.

Hehehe if you ever find that pot o' gold let me know ;)

SlimBlue

Poor, Poor, Slim. Denial is not easy but you have to keep trying Slim and then you will know they are real. How do you think I pay my tax. :roflmao:

:roflmao: I can just never seem to be able to reach the end of the rainbow lol

SlimBlue

You need a bicycle, walking is no good. :roflmao: I rowed. :roflmao:

Down here all the rainbows end right out on the sea lol. Don't care how big that pot o' gold is- if I could row to Holland I'd start me own ferry business :p

SlimBlue

You need to hit the gym, I will give you a few tips that will help you. At a price of course. :roflmao:

:ponder: I'm beginning to think there's a catch to all this...

SlimBlue

I can post you a fairy if you want, very friendly guy just no idea what he will do. :roflmao:

Hahaha I'm sure. Thanks but no thanks- I don't think my letter box is big enough.. :p

Well I'm really disappointed with you lot! Lol. I thought there would be at least one juicy story to tell me! Forget it then. I'll stick to my 'normal' intelligent conversation *cough* :D

Angelita14

I could not tell a ghost story to save my life. But what about you.

Another topic our "advanced species" can't answer.

/conspiracy

Last edited:
I know Halloween was a nearly a month ago, but someone should have chimed in with some spooky stories from creepypasta.

Also with regards to the leprechauns have any of you seen the horror movie leprechaun?

It is, I think the worst one I've heard from there is Slender Man and thats just from watching the Marble Hornets videos on YouTube, can be a bit freaky.

Fun fact which is semi related, apparently watching a horror movie can burn up to 200 calories, which is about equivalent to 30mins exercise, but I think you have to get the absolute crap scared out of you for that to happen and unfortunately I am a horror veteran so I can't use it as my exercise regime lol.

I know this is an old thread,but I thought it deserved a real ghost story.

When I was around 26 I worked at a castle owned by the Scottish Youth Hostel Association that was allegedly haunted.

There was a room known as the spook room due to it being the room where the nanny looked after the children many years ago.Anyhow one off the children fell out the window to their death and the nanny hung herself straight afterwards.

A family stayed in hostel all year round,and had a 4 year old boy,one day he was waving at a window in the castle.His mother asked him what he was doing,he replied he was waving at the wee boy at the window.The castle was empty and the window happened to be the spook room window.

So believe me if you want,or don't believe me,it certainly has my thoughts on the paranormal broadened.:evil2:

Back
Top Bottom