Groundhogs!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Elisa

New
Reaction score
O.k. all you garden people with all the sun, heat and rain I have a wonderful garden but.... my wonderful family of groundhogs are back again. How do I get right of them?!!!! They eat everything but the tomatoes, I don't think they like the smell of them.
My husband has tried to shut them a few times, but we really live to close to our neighbors to be doing that.
Help!

We don't have groundhogs over here. I have no idea how to deal with them. Perhaps this guy could give you some tips:

cs_carl.jpg

Have you tried a Hav-A-Heart trap? I haven't had any trouble with groundhogs but a friend of mine had a family of them which was killing her garden. She bought one of these traps and, one at a time, caught them and moved them out into the woods.

Back
Top Bottom