Happy birthday cq:)

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Fedup

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
:bday2::wave: Hope you have a great day CQ:) remember its yours.

:cake: :bday:

Have a very happy birthday CQ!

Thank you for the birthday wishes.

It's Tuesday morning here in Aussie land so Yesterday was my birthday but I know it's still my birthday in America :rock: lol.

I didn't have to work Yesterday so instead of sitting home bored I went to the charity shop to volunteer lol. I still enjoyed the day though & remembered why I enjoy helping out there :).
I don't like people making a big deal about my birthday (some people go over board) so usually don't tell to many people :pfft: lol. Yesterday only 2 people at the charity shop (both good friends of mine) knew it was my birthday but they didn't tell anyone :).

Last edited:
Still your birthday here too lol!

Yay for time zones, extra long birthdays lol!

I don't think i've ever had anyone go overboard for my birthday lol.

Glad you had a good one :)

Still your birthday here too lol!
Yay for time zones, extra long birthdays lol!
Glad you had a good one :)
Thanks Lou :)
One of my best friends is American so we celebrate our birthday over 2 days & have an Aussie birthday then an American birthday :D.

I don't think i've ever had anyone go overboard for my birthday lol.
I don't think I have either, guess overboard is the wrong word lmao.
I don't like people making a huge fuss & I often keep to myself.
I was sure if people at the charity shop had realised it was my birthday then I would've had someone coming up to me all day saying things like 'is it your birthday?, I didn't know it was your birthday, how old are you?, we should've had a cake' :roflmao:

Last edited:
Well now that you mentioned it.....

.....I would've had someone coming up to me all day saying things like 'is it your birthday?, I didn't know it was your birthday, how old are you?, we should've had a cake' :roflmao:

Just kidding! Happy Birthday, love your company!

:cake:

:oops:** Happy Belated Birthday From Canada CQ :) Sorry we are late!! :cheers:

:oops:** Happy Belated Birthday From Canada CQ :) Sorry we are late!! :cheers:

Another happy birthday from Canada!!!
Jesus I'm on here every day and don't know how I am missing all these birthdays!!!

Thanks Nich for being late too and bringing these bday threads back!!!

Back
Top Bottom